Friday, July 13, 2012

The Happy Client: West Village


I rented Kara this one bedroom in the West Village a little while ago. After she had time to settle in, I was dying to see how this beautiful space on Jane Street had turned out...and here it is! Kara says the apartment is amazing and the neighbors? "Super nice! I've gone out and had drinks with two of them already! One lady in the building even said,' If you need some sugar, don't hesitate to knock.'"...love that!





Who? Kara, Group Strategy Director, Advertising (and Bella)
What? West Village Elevator Building on Jane
How? We looked at about 12 apartments, submitted an application on this one and was denied because "the landlord won't negotiate move-in dates." Two weeks later, we submitted again and nabbed it for 300.00 less a month!
Best Thing about the Apartment? Kara's first response was "location!", then "this living room with the massive windows... it's so quiet too!"
Worst Thing about the Search? "Broker's Fee (I expected that!), but I really think I got about 200 more square feet than what I looked at on my own....and seriously, look at this place!"
Worst Thing about the Apartment? " I was used to central air and a washer/dryer in my apartment in Chicago, but that's just being picky. The landlord supplied the air conditioning unit and the building sup couldn't be more wonderful."

No comments:

Post a Comment