Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Thrifty Me: Chelsea & The West Village

I love a bargain (and I buy and sell antiques a bit on the side), so with that said, New York is a surprising treasure trove of both! As I'm out and about in Chelsea and the West Village, I stop at the following thrifts- you have to go often and sometimes it's a hit and sometimes it isn't, but I find that it's more the former than the latter. Go see for yourself, as in real estate, there is no greater thrill than finding that treasure!

Where? 118 West 17th Street, Chelsea
What? Furniture, Clothes, Art




Where? 143 West 17th Street, Chelsea
What? Furniture, Clothes, Art





Where? 487 Hudson Street, West Village
What? Furniture, Clothes, Art




Where? 245 West 10th, West Village
What? Furniture, Clothes, Art




No comments:

Post a Comment